Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our wedding bouquet display frames are easy to use and help to preserve and protect your wedding bouquet while being able to display in your home.
Simply dry your wedding bouquet as per below and display your bouquet after your special day and add your favourite wedding photograph to display at home. Simple to use with a pull out acrylic drawer within the frame making it easy to insert the bouquet (or other keepsake) to display, and simply slide in your photograph in the back.
The perfect way to preserve your precious keepsake items from your wedding day.
Our frames also make a perfect wedding, anniversary or engagement gift so the happy couple can preserve their wedding bouquet and display at home after the big day.
How To Prepare Your Bouquet
- Remove any ribbon and florist tape or bind that has been used to hold bouquet together.
- Remove any unwanted or damp foliage from the stems.
- Gather the stems and tie together with clean dry twine.
- Hang upside down in a dry, cool and dark place.
- Allow to dry fully for at least 3 weeks.